#7. it's been a long time...

yes, it's been a long time since my last visit here. but finally i'm back! i had a lot of work
and duties of lady of the house did not allowed me to deal with a blog :) i really missed my blog so i'm here and since now i'll be more systematic. i have a lot of new stuffs i made so i can share them all :)

but before that i
have one thing out of date... but i need to share and show you guys my first ever Christmas market. it was big deal for me! folks really liked my work and that was amazing :) so now is the time for some photos... 
 

some things you already know other you will know and some has been bought :) that's all for today. have a nice friday and see you soon! 

                                                                                         
hugs, grasina!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz